Cloud computing (CP)
1. What is cloud computing?
Cloud Computing is a comprehensive solution that provides information technology as a service. Cloud Computing is an Internet-based computing solution which provides shared resources like electricity distributed on the power grid. Computers in the clouds are configured to work together and different applications using combined computing power as if they were running on a single system.
2. Characteristics of cloud computing:
The flexibility of CP is a resource distribution function as required. This creates favorable conditions for the use of accumulated resources of the system, negates the need to assign a specific hardware for a task. Before CP, resources are used as a combined virtual machine. This consolidated configuration provides an environment in which the applications perform independently without any interest in any particular configuration.
Benefits of cloud computing:
- Cost savings: Rent a software via CP service and only pay based on use level to relief you from financial burden.
- Low IT system management cost: You always have access to the latest software versions without support of IB professionals.
- High capacity: Cost for capacity rental will be much cheaper then the costs to buy additional hard drive for your computer.
- Risk reduction: Data security will be the responsibility of the CP services provider without you
- Access anytime, anywhere: Access your documents from home or from any other places easily.
Orther services at Viettel IDC
Dedicated server leasing services
Colocation services in Vietnam
Cloud server services
Please contact with us:
– Hanoi capital: 16th Floor, Hapulico, Center Building, 01 Nguyen Huy Tuong St, Thanh Xuan Dist., Ha Noi.
– Ho Chi Minh City: 131 Tran Huy Lieu St, 8 Ward, Phu Nhuan Dist., HCMC.
Hotline: (+84) 944.991.779 – (+84) 986.706.839
Phone: 18008000 – Ext: 423